What is online check-in?
Online check-in is an extended service provided to passenger to enable check-in through the WEB from most of the stations operated by Kuwait Airways. You may check in for a flight if you have a valid confirmed e-ticketed booking and the check-in is performed between 24 and 3 hours prior to departure of flight.
Eligible departure stations for online check-in
- Amman - AMM
- Abu Dhabi - AUH
- Bahrain - BAH
- Bangkok - BKK
- Beirut - BEY
- Cairo - CAI
- Chennai - MAA
- Cochin - COK
- Colombo - CMB
- Dammam - DMM
- Delhi - DEL
- Dhaka - DAC
- Doha - DOH
- Dubai - DXB
- Frankfurt - FRA
- Islamabad - ISB
- Jeddah - JED
- Jakarta - CGK
- Kuala Lumpur - KUL
- Kuwait - KWI
- London - LHR
- Madinah - MED
- Manila - MNL
- Mumbai - BOM
- Muscat - MCT
- New York - JFK
- Riyadh - RUH
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Tehran - IKA
- Thiruvananthapuram - TRV
What is required for online check-in?
- Flight Number
- Family Name
- Booking confirmation number/reference ( PNR )
- Passport information
Services offered through online check-in
- View/Change seats
- Receiving check-in conformation through email
- Printing e-Receipt
Online checking is not possible if...
- Traveling as an unaccompanied minor
- Registered as a group of 10 or more in a single booking ( PNR )
- Has requested for any medical assistance
Importance of entering correct details of passport and secondary travel document (if any):
Most of countries now require advance information of passengers travel document prior to their arrival to enable use the information to conduct relevant checks . Entering correct information will assist to expedite check-in formalities during departure and government clearance on arrival.
On arriving at the airport without baggage
At Kuwait Airport : Proceed to Kuwait Airways departure lounge ZONE 1 check-in desk 14 at least 90 minutes before the schedule time of departure and present your e-receipt to obtain boarding passes.
At other Airports: Proceed to online/check-in desk located at least 90 minutes before the schedule time of departure and present your e-receipt to obtain boarding passes.
On arriving at the airport with check-in baggage/s
Kuwait Airport proceed to departure lounge ZONE 1 check-in desk 14 to present online check-in receipt and receive boarding pass along with baggage receipt.
At other Airports: Proceed to the check-in desk at least 2 hours prior to schedule time of departure of the flight to the online/check-in desk and present the e-receipt and baggage/s.
- In case of any difficulties please approach the check-in desk to complete the check-in formalities within the stipulated time reported for check-in at the airport.
- In no event shall KAC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damage arising out of or in anyway connected with the use of this service or with the delay or inability to use this website, or otherwise.