In addition to the free baggage allowance, the following personal effects may be carried by each passenger free of charge (always refer to the ticket condition of carriage) One or Two Items Only:
Also check list of
Allowable items in UK
CABIN / HAND LUGGAGE
FIRST & BUSINESS CLASS
- 1PC/11Kgs. One piece not to exceed 11 Kgs. One small Laptop Bag
- 1PC/7Kgs. One piece not to exceed 7 Kgs. One small Laptop Bag to be placed under the seat in front.
- 56 X 46 X 25 cm OR 22 X 18 X 10 inch each.
- One Carry-on baggage must be safely stowed in the aircraft cabin. This general rule limits baggage to that which will fit in an overhead compartment or under the seat in front of the passenger. The maximum size is usually 23 x 36 x
56 cm (115 cm total) or 9 x 14 x 22" (45" total)and the maximum weight is 7 kilograms. Carry-on items must remain with the passenger at all times and are the responsibility of the passenger. Please refer to baggage free allowance
for other size limitation of Carry-on baggage like Garment Bag or Suit Pack.
- One overcoat, wrap or blanket.
- One umbrella or walking stick.
- One small camera and/or one pair of binoculars.
- A reasonable amount of reading matter for the flight.
- Infant's food for consumption in flight.
- One Infant's carrying basket.
- One fully collapsible stroller or push chair.
- One fully collapsible wheelchair and/or one pair of crutches and or braces or their prosthetic device for the passenger's use.
- A lady's handbag, pocketbook or purse, which is appropriate to normal traveling dress and is not being used as a container for the transportation of articles which would otherwise be regarded as baggage.
- A small laptop in a reasonable laptop bag.
- During the flight the above carry on items shall be kept in passenger's own custody.
- Any additional items, other than those specified in above, shall be weighed with the rest of the baggage and should the allowance be exceeded, it is subject to an excess baggage charge.
We apologise for the mishandling of your baggage and understand that this will be inconvenient for you. Please be assured that we will do all possible to assist you through this experience.
To display information about your delayed bag, enter your 10-character file reference in the first box below, your last name in the second box and click the "Search" button.
Baggage Tracing Information
Your baggage details have been entered into our worldwide computerized baggage tracing system.
If any of your information has changed or if, after reviewing your file you have corrections, it would be appreciated if you would notify us immediately so we can update your file accordingly. It would also be most helpful if you would ensure
your name, address and bag type details are correct.
This will help us in returning your baggage to you quickly.
We will advise you once your baggage has been received and arrange a convenient time for delivery.