Visa Information

USA Visa Waiver Program​

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables eligible citizens or nationals of certain coun​tries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa. A new online system is available ​for citizens and eligible nationals of VWP countries to apply for advance authorisation to travel to the United States. Effective 12th January 2009, all VWP travellers will be required to obtain an electronic travel authorisation prior to boarding a carrier to travel by air or sea to the U.S. under the VWP. Applications​ may be submitted at any time prior to travel, however it is recommended that applications are submitted no less than 72 hours prior to travel. In most cases you will receive a response within seconds. In cases where authorisation is denied, it is strongly recommended that a non-immigrant visa is obtained at a US Embassy or Consulate before arriving at the airport. Following is the website for ESTA   where passengers are to apply for their travel authorization.

Requirements for Syrian Nationals travelling to Beirut

We would like to bring your attention that Syrian nationals travelling to Beirut holding OW/RT ticket and leaving kingdom of Saudi Arabia on Exit visa. As per Lebanon immigration authorities’ passenger should have in possession fund amount not less than USD1000 per passenger.

In case if passenger failed to show this amount at Riyadh Airport before check in counter, he will not be allowed to board the flight.

UK Transit Visa Requirements

TWOV (Transit Without Visa):

There are certain nationalities of passengers who require transit visas when transiting the UK on KU102 even when they are in direct airside transit unless They are in possession of one of the following documents :

  • (a) a valid visa for entry to Canada or the United States of America and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of their journey from another country or territory to the country in respect of which the visa is held;
  • (b) a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from Canada or the United States of America to another country or territory, provided that the transit passenger does not seek to transit the United Kingdom on a date more than six months from the date on which he last entered Canada or the United States of America with a valid visa;
  • (c) a valid USA I-551 Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 21 April 1998;
  • (d) a valid Canadian Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 28 June 2002;
  • (e) a valid Category D visa for entry to an EEA state;
  • (f) a valid common format residence permit issued by an EEA State pursuant to Council Regulation (EC) No. 1030/2002.

Following is the website to be referred to for more information.
Nationals of India may only use this administrative concession (TWOV) above if holding:

  • a valid U.S. I-551 Permanent Resident Card issued on or after April 21, 1998; or
  • an expired I-551 Permanent Resident Card issued on or after April 21, 1998, provided accompanied by a valid I-797 letter authorising the extension, issued by the Bureau of Citizenship; or
  • a stand alone U.S. Immigration visa Form 155A/155B (attached to a sealed brown envelope).

Schengen Visa Requirements

“As Kuwait Airways is considered extra Schengen flight European passengers need ID Card or valid Passport. Non-European passengers need valid Passport with Multiple Entry Schengen Visa.”

Admission and Transit Restrictions

For information on allowed transit /admission in Kuwait Airport, please check with the nearest Kuwait embassy.

Kuwait Airways reserves the right not to sell tickets and /or accept passengers if the passenger’s travel document is not valid or if the passenger does not have a valid visa as required by the relevant Authorities.


For queries and latest information on OCI Card, please visit the official website of Indian Embassy, USA -

Guidance for visitors arriving in the UK - 'Top Tips for Travellers'

  • You should fill in your Advance Passenger Information (API) carefully and in plenty of time before you fly.
  • If you're not a UK/EEA national (European Economic Area) you need to complete a landing card before you arrive at border control.
  • Have your passport ready. Remove it from any cover, and remember to remove any glasses, sunglasses and hats you're wearing.
  • If you are travelling as a family, go to passport control together.
  • If you are a UK/EEA national, 18 and over and have an electronic passport, you can use the ePassport gates. EEA nationals should remember to use their passport if they wish to use the ePassport gates, not their ID card.
  • To safeguard against child trafficking those travelling with children under 18 who are not the child's parent or do not share the same surname may be asked about their relationship to that child.
  • If you are a non-EEA visitor you should expect Border Force officers to ask simple questions about your stay in the UK when you arrive at passport control. You should keep any details of your visit, including where you are staying, in your hand luggage.
  • Do not bring in any meat or dairy products from outside the European Union (EU). There are also restrictions on traditional medicines, food products such as fish, eggs, honey, some fruit, vegetables and plants. If you are unsure ask a Border Force officer.
  • It is against the law to bring in animal products or endangered species such as ivory or coral.
  • There are also restrictions on the quantities and value of tobacco, alcohol and gifts you can bring to the UK. If you exceed your duty-free allowance and do not declare them, all of your items could be taken away from you.
  • Never bring in counterfeit goods, illegal drugs, offensive weapons or indecent and obscene material.
  • You must declare cash, in any currency, worth 10,000 or more if you are travelling from a country outside the EU.
  • Never give false or misleading information including forged or counterfeit documents.

For more information on UK border control visit www.GOV.UK/uk-border-control ​​